Tuesday, February 26, 2008

There's a BUMP!




Yep, it's the first official belly shot. This is the start of week 14 and it is starting to become more obvious that there is something in there! Well, to the rest of the world it looks like that something could just be a few extra cup cakes! We still have about 6 weeks until we will find out what we are having. Michael and Shelley came out to visit around Valentine's day and we hiked Camelback Mountain with them and then went to Morton's. It was a great weekend and it took my mind off of being sick!

5 comments:

The Dovers- said...

Baby Bump! We are so excited for the three of you! Mason is excited to meet his little friend too! I will put your blog in my favorites now!

Love and Miss Ya'll,

Jana

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the baby blog world girl!! I am so excited for you. You look great! Be glad you will have a cute little belly and not a mountain that i had :). I cant wait to find out what you are having :)

Anonymous said...

The smile on your face Kara says it all!! We are so excited for you both!! Your lil bumb is...ADORABLE!! I love the blog- this way we can keep up to speed with your progress:)).

Luv you both,
Kimberly and James

Weckbaugh's said...

Yeah...I love the bump! We are so excited for you, Chris and little baby Ward! Take care of yourself... Love you, Andrea Weckbaugh

Erin and Bethany said...

So stinkin' cute! Between you and Jana I have a lot to live up to if I ever get preggers...your making pregnant stylish.

Miss you guys!
Bethany