Saturday, July 5, 2008

Are we there yet??



Week 32 and still counting! We stayed in last night and watched fireworks on TV since it was WAY too hot to go somewhere and sit. We had a little cookout with my parents (who are officially AZ residents now!). We spend a lot of time in their pool, such a treat! Last week we went to Vegas for the annual skin care show. Chris had to be the designated bag carrier! He did a great job at not complaining! On a different note, I have completed my degree to become a certified pastor. After 4.5 years of studying and spending 50% of my time with my nose in a book, I hardly know what to do with myself! I am sure the nesting stage will officially be setting in with this big obstacle out of my way. Stay tuned as the count down continues!

2 comments:

The Dovers- said...

You look beautiful! That baby is going to brighten your world! I can't wait! Love ya'll.

Missing ya right now,

Jana

Anonymous said...

Sorry i cant make the shower this weekend :( I sent your gift to Lauren. How are things?