Wednesday, November 5, 2008





Time is flying by! Dominic is getting so big, a whopping 15lbs at 2.5 months. The car seat is getting heavy! He has been in his 3-6 month clothes since he was 2 months old. We have had our challenges none the less. Dominic has some pretty intense reflux problems and cried for about 2 months straight, no joke! He has been on Zantac and a special formula that seems to eliminate most of the symptoms. He is about 80% improved so I really can't complain there. We have about 2 good days and one bad one. The bad ones can be a bit harrowing, but I praise God for his healing just the same. I celebrated my 30th birthday on Friday. Chris and I had dinner at Morton's while Grandma babysat. We were all going to go but Dom got a cold on Halloween. Needless to say, we didn't get to put on his costume, bummer! He is all better now and was really a little trooper throughout the 2 days he was sick, still smiling! He is learning to hold a rattle and has been smiling, cooing and laughing (more like a loud giggle) for a few weeks now....I know, my kid is so advanced! Chris has been super busy with work and school. He is taking next month off of school to spend more time with us. I am so thrilled about that!

2 comments:

The Dovers- said...

It cracks me up that he is always wearing peanut clothes--Even the pictures you send me on my phone! He is so long! He is gonna be so tall! Precious baby Dominic! Your Aunt TT loves you!

Anonymous said...

Wow i am so impressed. one of mine is only 14lbs 13 oz. And she is my crazy one pulling up on everything!
He is looking great mama