Monday, August 18, 2008

RMCC Shower















Aug. 9th was my final shower at church. Yes, having 4 showers was crazy and yes I do have that many friends (everyone keeps asking me that!). It's a blessing! Krystal and Stephanie, 2 of my closest friends in AZ hosted it. We had great girl time hanging out together. Baby Dominic is ready to go and in position. All signs are pointing to any day now....so where is he?! I've had 3 or 4 days/nights full of contractions and then...nothing. I guess he is just gonna take his sweet time! Everyone's bags are packed and ready to go. We scared the waiter at Cheesecake Factory on Friday because he thought I was going to go into full labor right at the table....no such luck! Chris and I drove home from there peacefully, but my mom on the other hand was having a nervous breakdown in her car! As usual, Friday night was full of contractions but no baby!
Other news on the horizon.....Chris starts A/C school on friday. He is looking forward to it although he will be away from home more. I took my HUGE and STRESSFUL test at the AZ Assembly of God district office on friday morning to become a certified minister. I have one more interview in front of the General Council in Sept. and then I will have my official title. You can officially call me Pastor Kara at that point = )
10 baby days and counting..........

3 comments:

The Dovers- said...

Oh Baby! He is coming so soon! I will call ya later...miss ya baby!

Jana

Anonymous said...

Great ready girl!! You guys will do great! So proud of you. i knwo about the four showers, by the end i was sure we would have to get a self storage to hold everything (although i had four showers for four babies so icant even imagine how much stuff dominic got!!).
Cant wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

Girl, i wanted to check on you, you still hanging in there prego?