Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sunday's Child Full of Grace





We welcomed our precious little boy into the world on Sunday night Aug. 24th. I went into labor early that morning, about 3am. We headed for the hospital around 11am. Contractions were unpredictable so I waited to have the epidural knowing it would slow down the process. Around 4pm I was more than ready for the pain to stop! The doctor's began to induce labor around 9pm and shortly after it was time to push! Dominic made his appearance at 11:04pm. A long day for us all! Chris was there to cut the cord. He watched the whole process and held his ground! I was so proud! The hospital released us with a clean bill of health on tuesday and we have been home adjusting to one another and our new schedules. We think he is the cutest thing ever! I am sure you will all agree! What a precious gift from God!

3 comments:

The Dovers- said...

sweet baby! He is so cute, all puckered up for kisses. I am so happy for you both, and that Chris finally got his boy!

Anonymous said...

How amazing girl!! Very happy for you :)

Anonymous said...

Love the peanut onesie. Congrats! =)